Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Hyundai IX35 because it causes back pain on normal roads . I feel every bump and I drive at least 3hrs daily and I'm 64 yrs old and find that if I continue with this car I'll get spine problems . I purchased the 2016 Longitude 1.4 auto 6 shifts FWD as I don't plan to go off road . So why a SUV ? too many road irregularities here in Cairo Egypt and have been driving cars with good ground clearances for a while now . I hope the New Renegade wouldn't have the IX's problem .. Can anyone describe the road feel with the Renegade ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thank you for your prospective and your detailed explanation .. I agree that the the short wheel base will probably make it jumpy , but what I really wory about , is the small stif vibrations of continuance bad roads that almost feel like a bunch of stones ... My current IX35 causes vibration , while when I tried a friend's Subaru XV , I was getting a really smooth ride that makes me hesitant between it and the Renegade that no one here still got it , and no test drive is available .... Thanks for your patience and time ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.