Jeep Renegade Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
so to get back to the original post any tips on this? I too have the black cloth interior. Searching for an answer to this question is how I found this forum.
I have this problem with my steering wheel as well. Anyone else? I wiped my steering wheel down with just a basic ArmorAll wipe and the wipe was pretty filthy. On a road trip now, about 3200 miles, so when I get back it will get a full detail but I am going to sub to this topic as well.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
so to get back to the original post any tips on this? I too have the black cloth interior. Searching for an answer to this question is how I found this forum.
I found something that works. Take an old wet towel and put a drop of dishsoap on it. Carefully pull it across the surface in one direction multiple times. Don't go back and forth. Follow up with a wet portion of the towel and then pat dry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the black cloth interior and this problem with the fabric on the door panel always being dirty drives me nuts!
Has anyone had any experience or luck with reupholstering the fabric portion of the door panels or center armrest? I’d rather they be a contrasting leather but not sure if it’s worth the time and money.

·
Registered
624 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was given a dealership courtesy pack when I got my Renegade.

From what I recall that was inside the pack was an aerosol of dry cleaning spray. Simply spray, leave and then wipe off. Click the link below for another product review on Youtube

Turtle Wax Foaming Interior Car Cleaner - Interior1 upholstery & carpet cleaner

Have you given FleaBay a wee look?

I’ll check out that cleaner you recommended. I bought mine certified preowned with only 15k miles on it. Unfortunately, the dealer was awful and didn’t give me anything they were supposed to... no storage bag or key for the MySky Roof, no key to the wheel locks, only one pod for the keyless entry... they definitely weren’t going to give me a welcome kit. Lol.
I hadn’t heard of Fleabay before.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts