Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't actually say howdy often, but I figured I'd go with the Texas stereotype. I've had my Trailhawk for a few months now. Bought the first one in the city actually. It's white, with standard everything and no decal... yet. Just finished the first big road trip with it. Think I'll talk all about that in another post, but in total I did ~3450mi at an average mpg of 24.5 and total of 71 and a half driving hours over 12 days. Only saw 3 other renegades on the road (2 trailhawks and a limited), but got compliments and questions all over, especially in Colorado. Reno (if anyone knows why the name is Reno, you get bonus points and win today) did great and so far the only problem I've had with it is that I kinda blew out the horn, I think by going too fast through a "puddle" that was a bit too deep. Turns out the horn is behind the driver-side head light. Now it's much squeakier, but I have an appt to get it fixed next week.

Looking forward to chatting with other owners!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.