Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in my Challenger for a 1.4t Renegade yesterday. I think it had something to do with being an adult and reducing my monthly cash outlay.

Anyway, so far i am enjoying it, but i do miss my challenger. I don't plan on doing anything to crazy to the car, but am considering straight piping the exhaust and a few other bits and pieces.

Looking forward to lurking around here to see what everyone has done with their rides.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from the UK. Welcome to the world of the Jeep Renegade

:ReneBlueWave:

Pssst, It's a Jeep, not a car ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just traded in my Challenger for a 1.4t Renegade yesterday. I think it had something to do with being an adult and reducing my monthly cash outlay.

Anyway, so far i am enjoying it, but i do miss my challenger. I don't plan on doing anything to crazy to the car, but am considering straight piping the exhaust and a few other bits and pieces.

Looking forward to lurking around here to see what everyone has done with their rides.
Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear you traded in your Challenger but but I understand. Life's circumstances change. Our decision to get '16 TH, based on the decision to downsize from four to three cars (we had an aging fleet). The one thing which wasn't on trade-in block though was my supercharged Challenger R/T.

Enjoy your new ride, and have fun modding it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.