Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went and done it. It is a 2016 Trailhawk that had 10 miles on its color is Anvil. It has every single option except the Beats audio which I didn't care for after the Abarth that I had. I got it for $26,800 which is a great deal and then bought the MOPAR Lifetime warranty. I had a three hour drive home and I love this Jeep!!! Not a single issue what so ever!!

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Congrtats! Every single option for 26,800? What kind of options did you get with it?

Reactions: Indiana Jones

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrtats! Every single option for 26,800? What kind of options did you get with it?
Ooops, Sorry! I went off of what I knew about the 2015. I just read the 2016 Brochure.... Apparently they added some stuff. It is the Trailhawk with the 40/20/40 seat, 8 way lumbar with leather, Mysky with removable panels, heated mirrors, heated seats, heated steering wheel, 6.5 screen, auto dual zone A/C and navigation.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Nice, OK, because there are a lot more options to add besides what you got, and if you got yours for 26,800 with every option, then I got totally ripped off! lol, anyway, great job on your purchase.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Really dig the Anvil. From what I've seen, that's a cheap price for a loaded trailhawk. I've been seeing sticker prices of $28,745! How much was the lifetime warranty, and what does that entail?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Really dig the Anvil. From what I've seen, that's a cheap price for a loaded trailhawk. I've been seeing sticker prices of $28,745! How much was the lifetime warranty, and what does that entail?
Lifetime Warranty was $3000 but it covers EVERYTHING from bumper to bumper for as long as I own the vehicle. It is also good all over the U.S., Canada and Mexico at any Jeep dealer. Another nice touch is they use all new parts. For example; If the Transmission takes a dump, they replace it with an all new one- not rebuilt. I had a 2013 500 Abarth with the extended warranty that was good for 7 years or 120,000 ( I think that many miles) mile that I all most paid just as much for it. At 60K it needed two new front axles, new plug wires, an A/C condenser and a couple other little tings that was nearly $4K for all the repairs..... I paid $100. So with a Fiat product, in one day, I made money back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.