Jeep Renegade Forum banner

I give up! Won't start!

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ilyavay 
#1 ·
My 2017 Jeep Renegade Latitude will not start. Sometimes, it works, and most times, it doesn't. I have tried literally everything. It has been in the shop constantly, but they can't find a cause for the problem after independently testing every component. I have tried pushing the start button with the rf side of the key fob, and that doesn't work. I have replaced the car battery, still not working. The dealership will not replace the starter or the components because there are no error codes. I have always wanted to own a jeep, but this guy is just going to end up in a junkyard where it belongs. Anybody have a cheap Toyota I can buy?

#5 ·
There is copper compound to reduce oxidation and improve conductivity. I like to use it on grounded ends. Bed ground is not defected as direct failure. I would look for rusty electrical connections.

My 2017 Jeep Renegade Latitude will not start. Sometimes, it works, and most times, it doesn't. I have tried literally everything. It has been in the shop constantly, but they can't find a cause for the problem after independently testing every component. I have tried pushing the start button with the rf side of the key fob, and that doesn't work. I have replaced the car battery, still not working. The dealership will not replace the starter or the components because there are no error codes. I have always wanted to own a jeep, but this guy is just going to end up in a junkyard where it belongs. Anybody have a cheap Toyota I can buy?
[/QUOTE]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.