Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Delivery of my 1.4 Omaha Orange (Clyde) the Orangutan Longitude with black grill and colour coded mirrors this afternoon. Ordered it on the 22nd June and it arrived at the dealer earlier this week. So on the money with the delivery dates. Had to push Vospers for registration in Truro (less then 3 miles away from their cornwall dealership) rather then Exeter which is 117 miles away, as I wanted Cornish plates! I was told that company SOP was to register all Jeeps they sell in Exeter????? Anyway very happy and have just come in for my proper tea after hours up the moor and around the mines. This is a very capable vehicle and a whole load of fun to drive..See Ya'all....:)

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Never mind two different countries and continents, you want to hear the sat nav trying to say Welsh words. Guaranteed to make you smile.

Reactions: Bobthebob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Never mind two different countries and continents, you want to hear the sat nav trying to say Welsh words. Guaranteed to make you smile.
A friend of mine from college is going to the UK (I think the Isle of Skye) and I was on google maps trying to see what all was there. I couldn't even pronounce most of the names in my head, I could only imagine trying to say them out loud. I could only imagine how bad sat nav would be for Welsh. Sat nav even has trouble with the town I'm from, and there are several Kincardine's in the world.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.