Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah. less than amused at this point. Bought the Jeep a week ago on monday afternoon. had to turn it in to have the MySky panel fixed on friday morning. I have had the loaner since then and was told today that I would not get my Jeep back until wednesday or thursday.

Frustrating!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Could have given you a 300C, the tight gits. But I do like the 300C, especially the Touring model that we had in the UK.
I work at a country club and a lot of the members have Bently's. The 300 looks too much like a Bently for me to dig on it.

The 200 was nicer than I had expected. It was also faster than I expected, it had a 300hp v6 and hooked up well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
So sorry for you. Put of the 130 days in the last 13 months that my renegade has been out of service I have not had a loaner for much of it. When they did get me one it has been a base model dart. It's so sad they have such lousy customer service culture... Everyone that knows me is swearing off all of the company's products due to my situation. Oh and trust me you will feel grateful like I did to have a base model dart so long you have to get oil changes in it. Ha!
I think they must let the Italian factory workers drink wine all day or something... And they certainly don't feed their software programmers a good enough diet of coffee.
Good luck!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.