Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Cherokee earlier this year and by all means I love it. However I was extremely interested in the Renegade just didn't know how long until they landed on our shores. So I went to my dealer in Brooklyn(Bayridge) and test driver a Limited with all the bells and whistles. It rode well for my needs and I loved the little area it took. I pulled the trigger and will be taking delivery today of my new Jeep Renegade White 4x4 Limited with Customer Pref Package 27G!! Total Price was $30,420 minus the $1500 dealer cash I got and another $1500 in customer loyalty I walked out $27,000 out the door. I'm excited. Mind you I traded out my Cherokee with only 200 negative equity

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Nice! Enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I'm gonna get some film and shoot it tomorrow. It's a really nice ride. I'm happy. It'll need some breaking in but I'm ready

·
Registered
116 Posts
Congrats!

I test drove a Limited in White and really liked it.

Why did you choose the Renegade over the Cherokee after already owning it? Just curious, I'd probably do the same.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey Sheed, I'm in NYC too, looking for a trailhawk soon. Would you recommend Bay Ridge? Did they have any trailhawks on the lot or mention anything about them? Do you know of any deals they might have going that I could get hooked up with? Did you finance through them?

Thanks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Sheed, I'm in NYC too, looking for a trailhawk soon. Would you recommend Bay Ridge? Did they have any trailhawks on the lot or mention anything about them? Do you know of any deals they might have going that I could get hooked up with? Did you finance through them?

Thanks!
Go to Bayridge and see Jessie. He's really good they had all trims available. I financed thru Chrysler Capitol it was seem less. Took about 20 minutes and the deal was done.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice move from a Cherokee to the Renegade. Hopefully it's a move you'll like, one which i'll be interested in hearing... keep us posted!
Congrats!

I test drove a Limited in White and really liked it.

Why did you choose the Renegade over the Cherokee after already owning it? Just curious, I'd probably do the same.

I really liked the Cherokee but there was a lot to be desired as far as a ride. It wasn't much bigger but it felt larger and felt underpowered. This one gives as much as its given without feeling like it can do more. (Not sure that makes sense but it's the only way to explain.)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Thanks!
If your a Jeep customer there's a $1000 loyalty rebate, there's a $500 rebate to push the renegade as an incentive. I have a picture of it they mailed it to me. Than there's dealer incentives towards trade ins etc. I can share the contact to the person who got mine for me.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Incentives Information?

If your a Jeep customer there's a $1000 loyalty rebate, there's a $500 rebate to push the renegade as an incentive. I have a picture of it they mailed it to me. Than there's dealer incentives towards trade ins etc. I can share the contact to the person who got mine for me.
I would be interested in learning more about the incentives for trade-ins, etc. That is if you don't mind passing along any information that you have?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would be interested in learning more about the incentives for trade-ins, etc. That is if you don't mind passing along any information that you have?

Reach out to Jessie or Kelly at bay ridge jeep. Jessie is the manager and his cell is 914-Seven Seven Six-85Five Eight

Tell him Rasheed sent you. I've bought 3 cars from him and the best deals I've gotten in the tri-state

·
Registered
57 Posts
Reach out to Jessie or Kelly at bay ridge jeep. Jessie is the manager and his cell is 914-Seven Seven Six-85Five Eight

Tell him Rasheed sent you. I've bought 3 cars from him and the best deals I've gotten in the tri-state
Awesome, thanks so much Rasheed! My name is Jesse too maybe he'll give me a Jesse discount haha. My dad just bought a new Wrangler last year I wonder if that'll count toward Jeep loyalty. I've never bought a new car so I am hoping for an easy experience. If you don't mind could you PM me your last name so I can mention it? Did you get a good rate through Chrysler? Did you get any extended warranty or anything? Thanks again!! I'll go by there this weekend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.