Jeep Renegade Forum banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Acknowledged, Traceee and thank you for your first post (#58) to this topic! Great job of tracking my seven posts by number, too! Appreciate your feedback (a gift) and perception (yours). No worries. Let it be. Thanks again, Traceee!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I test drove a 2016 Limited yesterday when it was 95F out, which is very unusual for Vermont - the AC did just fine after a few miles, even the leather seats weren't as bad as I expected.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Agreed with above I will be in NY/ NJ next week....I hope it is cooler there then and not like I get here in NC all summer. I have never used max air yet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
that my new Renegade has been in the shop for a so far unfixable A/C issue. It has a little over 100 miles on it. They haven't contacted me in over 10 days. Anyone know if I can get my money back or ? I live in California. Thanks.

Today was the 32nd straight. Replacing the compressor was the latest attempt to fix it. . I guess that didn't work either. It was over 100 degrees out today. The AC on my '99 Toyota Rav4 with 280K miles works just fine, thank goodness.

·
Banned
64 Posts
My A/C was not working from the get go when I bought it 7/10. Early in the day during the test drive it seemed okay. Later that day when it was 93 degrees it was only sort of cool. They said bring it in for repair. That was 2 weeks ago. They still can't figure it out.
WOW!!! That sounds very familiar.

See my thread here:
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/forum/4-jeep-renegade-general-discussion/56666-how-s-your-c.html

Dealer diagnosed my A/C as being "within spec". I told them, that if my A/C is within spec, then the A/C must have been designed very poorly in this vehicle.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thread derailed....

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I wondered the post was. Thought it was typing error.

·
Registered
25 Posts
BU is the Chassis Code or Platform.

For Jeeps, the changes in chassis/body throughout the years used 2 letter designations. You may see: CJ, TJ, YJ, XJ, JK, etc. when talking about wranglers.

hope that makes sense.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts