Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed yesterday when the temperature dropped to 40 degrees outside that an ice warning light came on next to the mileage on my dash. Along with the light, my heated seats, heated steering wheel and rear window defroster also automatically came on. Is there any way to turn this notification off?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have not noticed an ice warning light in my dash. I just went out and turned on the ignition without starting so, at least I thought, all the idiot lights come on and I did not see an ice warning light. I have a 2015 Trailhawk with the cold weather package; what do you have?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I don't have the heated seats but the rear window defroster comes on automatically when the temp goes below 37. I can shut the defroster off but not the light on the dash. I don't mind the notification that there may be ice but it should shut off after a few minutes. I don't notice the light after a while but there could also be a warning light that I might ignore thinking it is just the temp warning. I know when it is cold out but I guess they think I need help in figuring it out. Is this an FCA or govt thing? Anyone know?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I would think the notification would go off after driving a few minutes/miles, but stays on for a little bit to make sure the driver takes notice. Did it not go off after driving?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.