Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How would you design your Renegade?

I would have a Trailhawk with a manual transmission. And a CD player. I'm trying to decide between a 2.0T 4-cyl or a NA 3.0 V6 (assuming the V6 would fit). I might also get rid of the bulky rearview mirror assembly that was on the one I test drove.

·
Registered
607 Posts
How would you design your Renegade?

I would have a Trailhawk with a manual transmission. And a CD player. I'm trying to decide between a 2.0T 4-cyl or a NA 3.0 V6 (assuming the V6 would fit). I might also get rid of the bulky rearview mirror assembly that was on the one I test drove.

I'd have an orange trailhawk with a manual transmission, the 1.7L Turbo from the Alfa 4c, With the leather bark brown/ski gray leather interior from the Limited version of the Renegade, with european HID projector headlights.

·
Registered
246 Posts
A TH with a Manual Trans and a bigger engine, and all the bells and whistles. And in a green that was a better shade than Commando (it really looked like someone puked pea soup all over the vehicle) - it needs more of a military shade of green or preferably a Emerald or Forest Green.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
You asked, so here are my wishes.

- A more powerful engine; maybe 250 to 300 hp.
- Manual transmission.
- Real transfer case; 4:1 should to do it.

Yes, I know the above wishes are just a pipe dream. At lease my other car has plenty of engine power and a manual transmission (not 4x4).

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'd have an orange trailhawk with a manual transmission, the 1.7L Turbo from the Alfa 4c, With the leather bark brown/ski gray leather interior from the Limited version of the Renegade, with european HID projector headlights.
I've been thinking about this since I got my Renegade and you pretty much described exactly what I've been thinking! I want the orange with the interior from my Latitude, 4x4, maybe a little bigger engine, and I want to keep my manual trans. Done! Well, maybe add power MySky and the factory tow package, then we're done!

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Well lets see, unlimited options would mean unlimited funds in my book, so I would make a custom extended cab renegade like this.

This would make for a bigger gas tank for longer range.
Also include most of the items I mentioned in the time capsule post.

TS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.