Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have the Trailhawk and don't have this. I just read in another thread that it's either/or. The cover takes the same space as the tire so you can't have both. My tire comes up higher than that piece is located so I would agree that's true.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a latitude as well without a spare and it came it the "Jeep" cover. Kind of odd, it appears there sometimes is no rhyme or reason what Jeep places in some of the vehicles. I was reading on another thread about the flashlight being placed in some and not others (which I do not have) and some have privacy covers over the cargo space as well that lifts up with the hatch, while most do not. I don't quite get it but really like this vehicle

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
My Trailhawk has a spare but no plastic cover like the one pictured in the original post. But my car does have the carpeted floor "board" that goes over the spare tire as I suspect all Renegades do.

Reactions: antirocker
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.