Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have 2021 jeepster edition. Has stock 235/45 R19s, which are garbage for anything other than highway driving. Street tread only and the highest ply available is 5. can anybody tell me what size rims and tires i can replace them with without having to do modifications to the wheel well. I would like to put some tires with grip on them. i live down an unpaved road in a hilly area, plus we get snow in winter. street tread are useless for grip, and 4x4 is useless without grip.. please help..

·
Registered
2016 Longitude 4x4
14 Posts
It sounds like you're going to want AT tyres on either 16 or 17 inch wheels. 28.5 inches is the max without more mods. There are lots of threads to have a look through on here with many great recommendations for both but you'll probably want to decide on how different from stock you want to go first (in terms of road noise, offset etc.)

I'd recommend 17s with 225/65r17 Toyo ATs but only because it's what I have and I'm happy with them!

·
Registered
2017 renegade trailhawk 9 spd auto glacier metallic, preferred package 27E
532 Posts
Have 2021 jeepster edition. Has stock 235/45 R19s, which are garbage for anything other than highway driving. Street tread only and the highest ply available is 5. can anybody tell me what size rims and tires i can replace them with without having to do modifications to the wheel well. I would like to put some tires with grip on them. i live down an unpaved road in a hilly area, plus we get snow in winter. street tread are useless for grip, and 4x4 is useless without grip.. please help..
should have done a dealer swap and let them put them on and get a credit for the stock tires. look into falken wild peak tires

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I agree with the All-Terrain 225/65R17 recommendation.
They will look really good on there.

Reactions: UKomahaBU

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually have some R16 Pacer steel rims on my old wrangler, and im wondering if the bolt hole pattern is the same for all jeeps or if they changed after Fiat bought them out?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts