Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm in desperate need of a replacement 2017 Jeep Renegade (Deserthawk) sun roof panel. While driving, mine flew off the interstate, in which I thought it was fully locked in. I've been without a roof for a few weeks. In my area there aren't any junkyards that have them. And going through Mopar to get a replacement is expensive. Unfortunately, I didn't have insurance at the time. And, my extended warranty only covers glass roofs (something my car never came with in the first place). What are the cheapest, best available options? Thank you!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Hello!

I'm in desperate need of a replacement 2017 Jeep Renegade (Deserthawk) sun roof panel. While driving, mine flew off the interstate, in which I thought it was fully locked in. I've been without a roof for a few weeks. In my area there aren't any junkyards that have them. And going through Mopar to get a replacement is expensive. Unfortunately, I didn't have insurance at the time. And, my extended warranty only covers glass roofs (something my car never came with in the first place). What are the cheapest, best available options? Thank you!
This sounds frustrating! If you don't find the answers you're looking for from the other forum members, we recommend a dealership visit. If you decide to go that route and need support, let us know.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Super Moderator
2,389 Posts
The entire roof panel will be difficult to source unless you can find a scrapper.

Were you able to retrieve any of it?

I think you'll need to order one. >$1000 I guess. 😢

I always pounded mine from the inside after latching them back in place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts