Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, so going through the forum and other sites I've seen a very wide gap in what's the sweet price. So what is your sweet price? What will guarantee a purchase if drive and everything else work and what won't! Not everyone in the forum is going to pick up a TH or limited so if your going to buy any model what will be the price that really tells you this is the vehicle for you. We all know if it's priced too high most will walk away and pick up a Cherokee or lean towards competitors.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Latitude 2.4 Auto. Only extras I want are Satellite Radio (Think its standard) and Blind Sport-Cross Path safety package. Hoping that will come in around 21K. Wondering how much more Limited will be than the Latitude. I'd guess 4K including standard Automatic. Around 23K to start.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Couldn't say... it depends too much on what exactly is in the Renegade. If I could get a Renegade Trailhawk for 10-15% less than a "more or less" identically equipped Cherokee Trailhawk I'd be happy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am hoping for 22-23000 Canadian. I dont need the limited or TH. Looking at a sport with 4wd, auto with the 2.4. Heading to the Detroit auto show this weekend to see it. If they are way over priced i have been looking at a toyota tacoma. Need to see them and drive them first!

·
Registered
120 Posts
$26k usd for a fully loaded TH w/ the following packages: Cold Weather, Popular Equipment, Tow, Safety & Security, and Premium. I'm guessing it will be more like 30k but 26k is the sweet spot.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$26k usd for a fully loaded TH w/ the following packages: Cold Weather, Popular Equipment, Tow, Safety & Security, and Premium. I'm guessing it will be more like 30k but 26k is the sweet spot.
I honestly think FCA can't meet the $26k price for that but it's a matter of will they

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.