Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed some LED DRL's and fog lights. The DRL's were similar to these, but were 26-SMD, which don't seem to be available any more. I bought mine about 3 months ago.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/HAMIST-BAY15D-18-SMD-Signal-CANBUS/dp/B0166DN5G0[/ame]

The fogs are OPT-7 H11 CREE:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/OPT7-5000K-Bright-White-Light/dp/B00SZK26T0/ref=sr_1_5?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1461678939&sr=1-5&keywords=h11+led+cree[/ame]

Both look great and are not reporting any errors. LED headlights are next. They look so yellow next to the new DRL's and fogs.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Is it any wonder I couldn't be bothered anymore trying to figure out what to get for what. (In Ireland/UK at least)
All different, all 26-SMD

And are 3.5 inch speakers ONLY available in USA. The mind boggles that nobody in Europe can make a speaker or bulb.
Right fed up by-gum!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Is it any wonder I couldn't be bothered anymore trying to figure out what to get for what. (In Ireland/UK at least)
All different, all 26-SMD

And are 3.5 inch speakers ONLY available in USA. The mind boggles that nobody in Europe can make a speaker or bulb.
Right fed up by-gum!
This is the one that I bought, but can't seem to find it for sale anywhere now.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Right fed up by-gum!
Ecky thump! Wha tha means is 'ee bah gum' which is a Yorkshire saying. I kno's as ah's fr'm Yorkshire. You can tek 'im away fr'm Yorkshire, but tha can't tek Yorkshire owt o' lad.

Ya can allus tell a Yorkshireman, but tha' can't tell 'im much!

Reet, ah's off, so mind 'ow tha goes. Ah'll si tha.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Was watching fred dibnah doc last week. Musta' stuck. :)
I'll not speak Yorkshire so you can understand me easier.

He's not from Yorkshire, he's from over the Pennines in the dodgy part. I am white rose, Yorkshire and he's from red rose, England.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.