Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced most bulbs with LEDs, even went as far as to get them all Can-Bus. But interior ones stay on in a low dim when vehicle is on, and all others (fog, running, tag...) also stay on very dimely for awhile after the vehicle is turned off. Anyone else that has done this, and experiencing the same trouble?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I replaced most bulbs with LEDs, even went as far as to get them all Can-Bus. But interior ones stay on in a low dim when vehicle is on, and all others (fog, running, tag...) also stay on very dimely for awhile after the vehicle is turned off. Anyone else that has done this, and experiencing the same trouble?
Thats weird they are staying dim. Thats generally a sign that they are not canbus but you say you got canbus. If you doing mind me asking, where did you buy them from? Links?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mak1965

·
Registered
604 Posts
I only have LED interior lights, and they typically are on very dim when the car is running, just a glow, not even as bright as the LED's in the door pockets. I don't even notice. And they continue to glow for a short time after the car is off. I've heard it's due to residual voltage normally present, which isn't enough to light an incandescent bulb but is enough for an LED to glow.

·
Registered
127 Posts
my canbus interior 194 do not do this, my amber fog and white backup do this, I may switch them back but have not had time yet. no drain on battery either way as far as i can tell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.