Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so here's the reason why i joined this forum...
I bought a basic model Renegade, and unfortunately i didn't realize fog lights don't come standard in the Sport. So i went ahead and bought some custom fixtures from ebay. My problem is that the fog light panels that my car has, aren't shaped to hold anything... So i figured i had to purchase the panels that do have the funnel shape to hold said lights. I called my dealer, and they acted like i had 10 heads. They basically told me that additional fog light panels don't exist. I asked them what would happen if a TH was in a front end collision, and they needed to repair the fog lights.... Still the same answer...
This doesn't make any sense... Does anyone know what im talking about? I need to know if or where i can obtain these mystery panels, or i have to resort to butchering the bumper to install these lights...

Edit: Whoops...just saw the Lights section. But i think this thread belongs here, as i am looking for information regarding the fog light panels...not the lights themselves..

Thanks!
-J-

·
Registered
6 Posts
I installed lights in the panels next to the factory fog location, where the trailhawk tow hooks would have gone. the grill pattern on the two panels is the same and i was able to just grind out the back part of the grill with a dremel to expose the lights without cutting the grill right out looks pretty good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.