Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instructions are horrible! I have it on probably 80% of the way, but have no clue how to clip it to the lower grille or what to do with the felt covered tabs that extend from the piece that covers the upper painted part of the bumper. Pics to follow shortly but does anyone have any experience installing on their Renegade?

·
Registered
753 Posts
I wish, I would so-love to have a TH bumper, or a custom-made bumper even - to mount stuff such as a winch and what-not.

Did you purchase it directly from Chrysler/FIAT/Mopar? I've heard their directions are almost non-existent.

I'm hoping that maybe the folks at RenegadeReady will put-together a bumper-replacement kit, similar to how they did the Hitch-Receiver kit. All Mopar parts with superbly-written instructions.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish, I would so-love to have a TH bumper, or a custom-made bumper even - to mount stuff such as a winch and what-not.

Did you purchase it directly from Chrysler/FIAT/Mopar? I've heard their directions are almost non-existent.

I'm hoping that maybe the folks at RenegadeReady will put-together a bumper-replacement kit, similar to how they did the Hitch-Receiver kit. All Mopar parts with superbly-written instructions.

I purchased it from RenegadeReady. The Mopar directions are laughable!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts

:)

It is not a bumper. it is a cover for a bumper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.