Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All. I bought a Trailhawk yesterday and the Instrument Cluster (the area where the tach and speedometer is located) is in Italian. How do I switch it to English? I went to the Vehicle Setup (IMP Veicolo) using the control buttons on the steering wheel, then Display. It only gives me one option for "vedi telefono". There are no other options. Anyone know how to change it? It would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Try hitting the "more" button on the lower right side of radio. There should be a settings choice on the screen. Hit that and then language is an option.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Glad to see your car dealer gave your Renegade a thorough PDI, not.

Seems like another caution we have to watch out for, if they missed what you see, what did they miss you can't see?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Changing launguage on cluster display?

I just picked up my 2017 Renegade, however, the cluster display behind steering wheel is in Spanish. I was able to correct on the radio display, but haven't been able to figure out how to change on main speedometer display area. Please help!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.