Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Introducing the New Roof Rack Ladder for the Jeep Renegade!

24K views 32 replies 7 participants last post by  MADNESS Autoworks 
#1 ·
This great looking Roof Rack Ladder has been specifically designed for the Jeep Renegade to make access to your roof rack easy!

Jeep Renegade Roof Rack Ladder

Made in Texas, steel construction with a durable powder coated finish.

To view the full product details or to get this Roof Rack Ladder for your Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep - Jeep Renegade Roof Rack Ladder - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
DynoDave,

Thank you for reaching out about the weight rating.

We thought it was too easy to just say "rated to hold 400lbs" we wanted to test it for ourselves.

So we had a couple Team Members here at the shop climb on it to confirm.

They easily weigh over 400lbs combined, only movement was the suspension compressing.

Also the textured powder coat made it feel much safer climbing on in the rain.

#6 ·
Jeepetto,

Thank you for your feedback. We were excited about developing this new roof rack and ladder and are very pleased with the finished product!

As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

#7 ·
puddlespasher,

Thank you for your support.

You could always use the ladder to help you carry your fishing gear on the roof rack.(y)

It is a shame there is a lack of Sierra Blue Renegades in the UK.

Feel free to reach out to us via phone, email, or the forums should you have any questions about the Roof Rack Ladder or anything else for your Renegade.

#8 ·
#9 · (Edited)
#10 · (Edited)
#11 ·
Another happy Renegade with the new Roof Rack Ladder!

"Super excited to get this mod completed! Excellent build quality, powder coated, and super easy to install. Instructions were in full color, well written and easy to follow. So glad i went with this option!" - Jeff B on Instagram @havek_the_jeep

Get this Roof Rack Ladder for your Jeep Renegade by visiting the link below:
Jeep - Jeep Renegade Roof Rack Ladder - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

#14 ·
Another happy Renegade with the new Roof Rack Ladder!

"Super excited to get this mod completed! Excellent build quality, powder coated, and super easy to install. Instructions were in full color, well written and easy to follow. So glad i went with this option!" - Jeff B on Instagram @havek_the_jeep

Get this Roof Rack Ladder for your Jeep Renegade by visiting the link below:
Does this fit the 2019 trailhawk?

#12 · (Edited)
Another review and photos at the Roof Rack Ladder are in from a happy customer!

"We added a ladder sold by Renegade Ready to Lil' Jeep. I looked at another set up but a friend, Jeffrey, sent me the info for this one. I like it because I feel a little safer with placing my feet. It is built well, the install was fairly easy, and it looks great!" ~ Monica D.

To get this safe and sturdy Roof Rack Ladder for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

#13 · (Edited)
#16 ·
#17 ·
This great looking Roof Rack Ladder has been specifically designed for the Jeep Renegade to make access to your roof rack easy!

Made in Texas, steel construction with a durable powder coated finish.

To view the full product details or to get this Roof Rack Ladder for your Renegade please visit the link below:
I just received mine and mount it to my car I have to say it is so much better than I could’ve imagined and the strength of this thing blows my mind!! Me and my brother both stood on his thing and shook my jeep like crazy and it didn’t even wiggle! Honestly so happy with how it looks and how it works would highly recommend this to anybody thinking about getting it!

#20 ·
Thank you very much for your feedback Zackary!

We're very happy to hear the ladder lived up to your expectations.

We would love to see some photos if you have them.

If there is anything else we can do to help you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly and one of our Team will be happy to assist.

#18 ·
This may seem like an odd question, but does the ladder create any wind noise while running down the road ? I know that if you buy the wrong type of cross bars or roof rack, the wind noise can be maddening. I was wondering if this ladder suffered the same effects.

#22 ·
Customer Feedback on their MADNESS Roof Rack Ladder:

"This ladder is perfect! I got it to help with loading our canoe without relying on the tire and some precarious positions that jeopardize that little back window by the backseat. It’s tough as nails without being overly heavy and the traditional style is a lot more safe and stable than some pole ladder configurations available through other vendors. The install was just the right challenge to be enjoyable as a 45 minute one man job. Clear instructions and very few tools needed. The shipment arrived on time and in proper condition and even included the extra little factory pieces (fender clasps, etc.) I was glad to have in case of breakage/loss. Great work guys, thank you and keep ‘em comin’ ~ Matt B."

To view the full details on the MADNESS Roof Rack Ladder for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep Renegade Roof Rack Ladder - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

#24 ·
:LOL: :LOL: Thanks puddlespasher,

We have installed a hoist onto some work trucks and for the Local Volunteer Fire Depart Trucks.

I would need to get you in touch with our fabricator before attempting one on a Renegade.

#26 ·
#29 ·
Hello Hunkeemoose,

Thank you for reaching out to us and your interest in our Roof Rack Ladder.

We have never attempted to install the ladder with the ATP roof rack to say if the two will work together.

We have shipped many of these ladders to customers around the world and have not heard of any issues where the ladder could not be installed. Weather any of those customers have that particular roof rack we cannot say.

Our ladder is designed to attach under the factory roof rails.

If you have the roof rack already what we can offer you is we can put together the order and you can see if it will install. If it does work great, if they don't work together we can get you a return label and issue a refund minus the outbound shipping.

If that seems like an interest to you please send me a PM and we can discuss the details.

Thank you again.

#31 ·
Made in Texas and built to last!

Add this easy to install Roof Rack Ladder to your Jeep Renegade to make access to your roof rack safe and simple.

If you would like more information on the MADNESS Off-road Roof Rack Ladder for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

#32 ·
We recently received a new shipment of Jeep Renegade Roof Rack Ladders!

This easy to install ladder requires no drilling or special tools and makes loading your roof rack substantially easier.

For the full details on this Roof Rack Ladder for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

#33 ·
The perfect solution to get your gear up and down from the roof rack on your Jeep Renegade.

Robust Steel Construction makes this ladder feel secure when climbing, with enough space to keep both feet planted when your hands are occupied.

If you would like more information on the Roof Rack Ladder for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.