Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of curiosity, I just took a look at the inventory of the dealer I bought my Renny from last year (in San Jose, CA, USA) and was a bit shocked as to how few Renegades they have right now compared to other Jeep models:

Cherokee (50)
Compass (11)
Grand Cherokee (117)
Patriot (30)
Renegade (11)
Wrangler (25)
Wrangler Unlimited (38)

In case this was an anomaly I checked the inventory of another dealer nearby and it was a similar story:

Cherokee (58)
Compass (5)
Grand Cherokee (68)
Patriot (18)
Renegade (3)
Wrangler (10)
Wrangler Unlimited (34)

I haven’t seen any recent overall sales numbers, but Renegades don’t seem to be stocked at high levels, at least in this area. Maybe that’s why I’ve seen so few of them on the road. This model hits a sweet spot in the lineup for me. That’s why I bought it. But I guess not so for others. Americans (I live here but I’m not one of them) seem to like the bigger models, and around here (in Silicon Valley) and right now (with the booming economy and low fuel prices) I suppose they can afford it. How is it for people in other parts of the country/world?

·
Registered
155 Posts
In the Midwest, it has been pretty consistent. When I first looked, the local dealer had 8 Renegades and 3 Trailhawk Renny. When I bought, it was 6 and 4 (mine came from another dealership). Two months later, they have 6 and 3, including 5 vehicles that were there in April.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
The dealer near me in eastern PA currently has the following inventory:

Cherokee (35)
Compass (13)
Grand Cherokee (31)
Patriot (13)
Renegade (25)
Wrangler (15)
Wrangler Unlimited (27)

There are plenty of Renegades to choose from. They are big on Fiat vehicles too and have lots of those.

·
Registered
263 Posts
We sell crud tons of jeeps in Colorado. My dealer Jeep West had 90+ Renegades in stock. 30 hawks 60 assorted others. Probably why i got them to knock 3000 off the price so easily. But else where they are selling like hotcakes.

·
Registered
534 Posts
my dealer has had as many as 50 recently and they say it is selling well here is their inventory as of now

• Cherokee (77)
  • Compass (29)
  • Grand Cherokee (50)
  • Patriot (28)
  • Renegade (35)
  • Wrangler (5)
  • Wrangler Unlimited (48)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.