Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Okay, that's pretty sweet. I couldn't understand a word, since I don't speak - umm.. Spanish? Maybe Portuguese? Not sure...

I wonder what else you can do with it besides music... Looked like he was just showing off the ability to control the music player?

I love the DIY customizations... They're usually the most fun, seeing what people can come up with on their own, :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for sharing this. I got an iPad mini 2 with cellular cheap to use for navigation, but haven't found a mount I like. (I tried the iOttie Easy Smart Tap 2, but I've had trouble keeping it mounted to the dash.) I don't know if I want to go as far as the guy in the video, but it's good to know.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Okay, that's pretty sweet. I couldn't understand a word, since I don't speak - umm.. Spanish? Maybe Portuguese? Not sure...

I wonder what else you can do with it besides music... Looked like he was just showing off the ability to control the music player?

I love the DIY customizations... They're usually the most fun, seeing what people can come up with on their own, :)
It's Brazilian portuguese.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for sharing this. I got an iPad mini 2 with cellular cheap to use for navigation, but haven't found a mount I like. (I tried the iOttie Easy Smart Tap 2, but I've had trouble keeping it mounted to the dash.) I don't know if I want to go as far as the guy in the video, but it's good to know.
I use the RAM suction cup mount with the iPad mini, works like a charm on glass (won't work on the dash). The little side window (where vent windows used to be for us old guys) works great for mounting this.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/RAM-Mount-Suction-Apple-Cradle/dp/B00DUFBV6E[/ame]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys,

The guy in the video just explains how to remove the original soundplayer and put the ipad mini in place. He used an inside rubber mount to eliminate the space between the plastic mount and the ipad. And he controls it using bluetooth, he says that only the basic uconnect radio can be pulled inside the panel because the back is shorter than the Uconnect 5.0 and 6.5!

hahahah common, looks like toohappytocare is with it's geography lessons up to date! He's right, we speak Brazilian Portuguese, a variation of portuguese from Portugal, like american and british english. It looks like spanish, some words are the same but the pronunciation is very different.

Cheers! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ipad mini conversoin kit

This is a link, I only have two posts so it will not allow me to send out a link add the www in front of the below link. They sale the kit.....

produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-856715682-moldura-ipad-mini-jeep-renegade

Hope this helps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.