Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked their web site and every single product is out of stock. Well, except the snorkel kit. Not even T-shirts are in stock.

·
Super Moderator
4,165 Posts
Their phone number forwards to a 713 area code to leave a massage.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I checked their web site and every single product is out of stock. Well, except the snorkel kit. Not even T-shirts are in stock.
They weren't as of March. They either had all new stuff on backorder or they can't get it from China. I got a response to my email confirming they would put me on a BO list. But hey things could have changed.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Their phone number forwards to a 713 area code to leave a massage.
My area code is also 713....lol

Well, my cell phone that I got in 1990 is....yep, 31 years ago. Still have the same number. I don't live in the 713 area code any more.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Little off topic but I can't get Daystar to respond about missing parts and an order I placed and paid for. I'm really close to opening a Paypal dispute.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2in lift i bought from avid that has never been opened, i would sell if anyone here is interested

·
Registered
9 Posts
350 plus shipping costs which will be abour 70 bucks at the weight.
Yes, it was bought for a 2018 renegade.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are there any other bumper options besides avid? Cus I can't find any online and it's frustrating that they are sold out still 😤

1 - 10 of 10 Posts