Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For tracking your purchase and such I see a lot of people saying they talk to jeep cares. I can't find anything on the jeep Canada website though, is it the same to use the american one?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I never seen them writing here. If they do happen to see this perhaps they can find out why Jeep buyers in Canada don't get anything from Jeep Canada to thank them for their purchase. It would be nice to get a letter or a keychain like the US purchasers but getting nothing kind of makes me feel they don't appreciate my buying their product.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never seen them writing here. If they do happen to see this perhaps they can find out why Jeep buyers in Canada don't get anything from Jeep Canada to thank them for their purchase. It would be nice to get a letter or a keychain like the US purchasers but getting nothing kind of makes me feel they don't appreciate my buying their product.
Yeah that would be nice. Even having equal customer service would be a bonus haha.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just remember the Canadian market is tiny compared to the USA. California has more people then our entire population. I agree with Jeep going the extra mile for us Canadians but at least we Canadians can be happy the Renegades are coming out more now... Seems like we get a boat from Italy once a month. They always land at Halifax and take about a month to cross East to West.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah that would be nice. Even having equal customer service would be a bonus haha.
Agree wholeheartedly! I wish we had equal customer service! I sent JeepCACares two messages with no response. When I contacted FCA Canada, I heard from my case manager twice, once to introduce herself and once for an update. After that point, I left voicemails and she has yet to call me back. It took me writing on the Jeep Facebook page and sending them my info to get a call from a more senior case manager.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Agree wholeheartedly! I wish we had equal customer service! I sent JeepCACares two messages with no response. When I contacted FCA Canada, I heard from my case manager twice, once to introduce herself and once for an update. After that point, I left voicemails and she has yet to call me back. It took me writing on the Jeep Facebook page and sending them my info to get a call from a more senior case manager.
Do all the Canadians a favor and tell Jeep Canada to get their act together. It really is bad that we don't have someone on this forum that is actively working for us.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just remember the Canadian market is tiny compared to the USA. California has more people then our entire population. I agree with Jeep going the extra mile for us Canadians but at least we Canadians can be happy the Renegades are coming out more now... Seems like we get a boat from Italy once a month. They always land at Halifax and take about a month to cross East to West.
It just seems weird to me that they don't try to put it out there more. As someone from BC I am sure you can agree that we are the prime market for Jeep with the conditions and terrain we have here.
I was going to Private message you but couldn't. Where in BC are you and have you received your renegade yet? When did you order it if you have?

·
Registered
76 Posts
It just seems weird to me that they don't try to put it out there more. As someone from BC I am sure you can agree that we are the prime market for Jeep with the conditions and terrain we have here.
I was going to Private message you but couldn't. Where in BC are you and have you received your renegade yet? When did you order it if you have?
No worries my whole PM is a bit strange for me. I have it fully enabled and people can never get a message in. I live down in the GVR and no Renegade yet. Ordered on May 1st 2015 and hope to have ours in the coming weeks. I have played all around Whistler area, Stave, Chilliwack, Kamloops, Logan Lake are with my atv and agree we got some nice areas to offroad in. I am excited that I can hit the trails in the morning then go into Vancouver in the evening and hopefully still have enough gas for the rest of the week. Nothing like saving at the pumps... Especially when it goes into the high 1.30/L range.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No worries my whole PM is a bit strange for me. I have it fully enabled and people can never get a message in. I live down in the GVR and no Renegade yet. Ordered on May 1st 2015 and hope to have ours in the coming weeks. I have played all around Whistler area, Stave, Chilliwack, Kamloops, Logan Lake are with my atv and agree we got some nice areas to offroad in. I am excited that I can hit the trails in the morning then go into Vancouver in the evening and hopefully still have enough gas for the rest of the week. Nothing like saving at the pumps... Especially when it goes into the high 1.30/L range.
Yeah no doubt, head out east. Was $1.00 in abbotsford the other day!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.