Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you ask him if they have started to work on a lift kit yet? What other parts does he have in mind for the near future?
Boris has two ways of doing things. One way is he literally travels the globe to find the best parts then imports them. The second he has his own in-house fabrication shop. This was just a quick email and I got so jazzed I had to share it real quick. But knowing Boris, I can almost guarantee something is in the works. With the Renegade being so new, a lift kit will take some time. There has to be planning and LOTS of R&D, especially when messing with something that has the potential to hurt or kill if the part fails.

· Registered
51 Posts
Did you ask him if they have started to work on a lift kit yet? What other parts does he have in mind for the near future?
I asked the Renegade Ready guys who've been outfitting Renegades since mid-march, and they said some lift options were already in the works there along with a skid plate upgrade and rock rails. They've already got custom spacers too in addition to Mopar stuff and even imported european market only mopar stuff.

· Registered
60 Posts
There is one company that I get most of my Abarth parts from. They are called 500 Madness. I know the owner very well and his name is Boris. He has top notch service and aftermarket parts. I asked him if he would be stocking Renegade parts and he ALREADY has! Check it out!

http://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=1_2&car=JR
I got jazzed when I saw the CAI
http://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=1_2&car=JR&product_id=610

Do you have anymore info on it? I'm die'n to find a way to get 20 more HP outta this thing. This could be a great place to start - and it's the first CAI I've seen for the renie specifically.

· Registered
60 Posts
OMG they have a throttle response controller.........I'm in love with these guys!! I will def be dropping the $800 for the CAI and the GOPedal. I had a "d-sepc" on my mini which is the same thing and it was the best money I spent on the mini mods.

Thanks for sharing Indi!! Boris will get a lot of my money soon. I wish I lived out that way and not on the east coast!!

· Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got jazzed when I saw the CAI
http://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=1_2&car=JR&product_id=610

Do you have anymore info on it? I'm die'n to find a way to get 20 more HP outta this thing. This could be a great place to start - and it's the first CAI I've seen for the renie specifically.
I have this exact CAI in my Abarth. The plumbing is different but same filter. It works good but is kind of pain to clean. Got stuck behind a hay truck one time and a few weeks later when I went to clean it trying to get all the straw out was a real pain in the arse. You will need a real small Philips screw drive to take it apart.

· Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG they have a throttle response controller.........I'm in love with these guys!! I will def be dropping the $800 for the CAI and the GOPedal. I had a "d-sepc" on my mini which is the same thing and it was the best money I spent on the mini mods.

Thanks for sharing Indi!! Boris will get a lot of my money soon. I wish I lived out that way and not on the east coast!!
I've been to 500 madness plenty of times. It is very impressive and Boris and his team's customer service is beyond top notch. I can't speak highly enough about those guys.

· Registered
157 Posts
Can't wait until they release the ECM for the 1.4l, the ECM and the GOPedal will probably be the first two mods that I will do. I have been reading nothing but great reviews from people that have installed them in other vehicles.

· Super Moderator
3,714 Posts
How do the CAI and Go Pedal get along with factory warranty??

Anyone have first hand experience with the Go Pedal

Cold air intake won't do much for warranty. The only thing they can really brake are air flow sensors do to the oiled filter, and that depends on the air flow sensor design and location.

The throttle response mapping shouldn't be able to void anything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.