Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's heeeeere!!!! Yipeeeee!

So the history:
Toohappytocare (Renegade Trailhawk - Omaha Orange)
Date ordered: 06/02/2015
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 08/13/2015
Estimated delivery: 10/11/2015 - 10/17/2015
Built pending inspection: 08/12/2015 Hour 00
Vessel Departure, Reported by MFG 09/02/15 12:00:00 PM
Ocean Manifest Updated 09/02/15 12:01:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 09/17/15 09:56:00 AM BALTIMORE, MD PORT
Production Status KZ Received 09/18/15 07:34:25 PM
Truck Load Complete 10/09/15 12:00:00 PM BALTIMORE, MD PORT
Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 10/10/15 02:09:00 AM BALTIMORE, MD PORT (on truck to dealer)
Dealer Delivered 10/14/15 09:30:00 PM

Signed the paperwork yesterday.

Just a few thoughts on my mind today:

• I don't know how I ever lived without a heated steering wheel. Seriously.

• MySky rocks.

• I see what you mean about the transmission. I've been driving a CVT for the last 8 years, so it's strange getting used to the shifting again. Doesn't coast very nicely at 30 mph, huh? Will follow up on this after I get more miles on it.

• I work for the company that makes UConnect, so of course I'm playing around with it like crazy. So far, I'm pretty impressed. The recognition and grammars seem really good, and UI for the disambiguation is well done.

• The dealer was shocked that I knew so much about everything. (the VIN zero weirdness, the shipping codes, etc.) So, thank you all for such a thorough forum. This is where I learned it all.

• I got the Mopar lifetime warranty. Didn't pay full price, but since I got the partner pricing on the Jeep in the first place, it seemed fair to throw them a bone on the warranty price.

• Gotta get used to this not-having-a-key business. Very odd.

• Gotta get all my music and junk onto flash drives.

• Speaking of music, THAT BASS IS BUMPIN'! ****. Feel it in the seat. Love it.

• Will take more pix and post in the orange sticky.

Attachments

· Registered
149 Posts
Nice! I'm only three weeks in since I ordered mine (and only two since the dealer actually ordered it). I'm taking bets on whether the Jeep comes before my first born.

· Registered
71 Posts
Congrats on the renegade! It's amazing how long it takes.. There's no way I could wait that long for a car lol. I just went and picked one out from a dealer. I get impatient waiting for FedEx/UPS packages that only take a few days.. I'd go nuts.

· Registered
66 Posts
I don't think I'll *ever* get used to the keyless aspect of it all! I'm always thinking it all through before shutting the door and locking her. Blows my mind every time.

Enjoy your new baby. Worth the wait, although I can't believe how long yours sat on the ship!

Mine has 400 miles on her now (we took her on a long 9 hr outing today) and I love her more every time I get behind the wheel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.