Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Just wanted to share that our Trailhawk has arrived!!! Power MySky and Tow Pack.
OMG.. a blue Trailhawk.. with MySky,.. Hitch... I... just... can't...

(After a few minutes of cpr)

Finally, I give them a few more weeks to see more of them in stock at dealerships across the USA. Would love to check one out with those options.
Mucho Congrats on your baby.

And without further ado...

TS

Reactions: JayhawkOne

·
Registered
116 Posts
you have any idea how long took from being in say body vendor status to actually showing up?
Mine has been JB for almost two weeks now :(

But just wondering after clears that....is it another month...or matter of couple weeks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
First of all Congrats...Pretty Car.....You ordered on April 15 and it was in port a week ago. I ordered 4/22 and Jeep Customer Care still gives me the FB code. So is that how it went with you ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was able to track my Jeep from port in Italy through delivery in Illinois. I went through some contacts I have at FCA. I learned the order status codes through customer service are delayed by a week or more. Also the dealer where we ordered now has several other fully loaded TH's in transit.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Good to know there is some delay on codes that dealers get to the actual build status....I did order mine about a month before yours...so it can be a frustrating process :)
Hopefully mine is actually well past JB status, and somewhere in mid-Atlantic....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.