1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Renegade set to arrive in stores January 6th 2015...

http://www.franchiseherald.com/articles/19059/20141229/2015-jeep-renegade-release-date.htm

Can anyone confirm?
This is a known Clickbait site:
>>> Garbage In >>> Garbage Out

Here is my running list of Clickbait Garbage sites:
motoringcrunch-com
autoomobile-com
masterherald-com
franchiseherald-com

For the latest estimates of arrival in the U.S. see:
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo.../4225-us-launch-date-rumors-18.html#post67514

Reactions: Willy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Willy,

I had heard approx 6 weeks ago that Jan 6th was when the dealers would have pricing and option packages available to them for ordering.
I have been hoping that that is when we will finally get a configurator on the Jeep website so that we can "build and price" one.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Reactions: Indiana Jones

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
This is a known Clickbait site:
>>> Garbage In >>> Garbage Out

Here is my running list of Clickbait Garbage sites:
motoringcrunch-com
autoomobile-com
masterherald-com
franchiseherald-com

For the latest estimates of arrival in the U.S. see:
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo.../4225-us-launch-date-rumors-18.html#post67514
Don't forget airherald-com and quikdocs-com. Notice in the original post's quote "revealed last month". It was revealed in April. Unfortunately these sites dominate google news when you look up 2015 Jeep Renegade... They regurgitate old news and throw in a few of their own "Jeep Renegade carries on regardless..." trash posts.

I remember seeing January 6th somewhere else though and I believe it's the UK release. I guess that means soon we'll be able to configure our own UK Renegade at www.jeep.co.uk!!!

·
Premium Member
321 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
And hey they even say that there will be a "Longitude" model. Now that tells me that they are totally clueless about this car. Perhaps they should look up the Latitude listed in the Jeep site for a tad bit more accurate model listing.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
And hey they even say that there will be a "Longitude" model. Now that tells me that they are totally clueless about this car. Perhaps they should look up the Latitude listed in the Jeep site for a tad bit more accurate model listing.
Yes, they are clueless, but that point they got right. In Europe Jeep calls the Latitude the Longitude.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow! It appears that the UK TrailHawk comes standard with heated seats, leather, and some of the parking features. No wonder it is so expensive for the base TrailHawk over there. Those are all additional packages according to the US Feature Availability sheet.
its my understanding that Jeep is trying to postition themselves as an upmarket brand in europe. This could be part of that strategy...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.