Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I started a thread on this the other day too.. :)
I am not sure how often my dealer looks up codes...but was informed this past Friday that mine was JB.
He normally updates me weekly....
The next on the sheet is JE, but allot of times mine was skipping the codes....or at least had moved past allot of them by the time the dealer was checking.
For eg...I got D-1 then next update was G, then JB

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm in JB as well and have been for a while - I was looking the other day and it appears the next status should be one of the transit statuses. There is a thread about VON on orders that has then on the firs page of the convo.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I ordered on May 9th and just called for the first time today to see how it's coming along.

I am in JB status - forgot to ask when it went into that status.

Orange Latitude, 1.4T, 6 speed with Powered My Sky.

·
Registered
454 Posts
When did you order yours HDreserve? I can't remember. I just got the good news that at least mine went D1 status today. No dates yet but I am happy since I wasn't even in the system since I ordered it on 5/29.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When did you order yours HDreserve? I can't remember. I just got the good news that at least mine went D1 status today. No dates yet but I am happy since I wasn't even in the system since I ordered it on 5/29.
Great news!!! Finally right? Seems like Forever when we're waiting! I check your status every day also.... Lol. I ordered 5/5 & went to JB 5/28.......

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just heard from the dealer today that our Commando Renegade Latitude with 6-speed manual and powered MySky is in transit (Code KZKT). I don't know if that means on a ship or on a truck from the port, but it's getting closer!

We spent about 4 weeks in JB status.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Soooo.....Not sure what to think about my status. Still in JB, but what originally stated:

Ship to body vendor (JB) 5/29/2015 Port of San Diego, CA

NOW says:

Ship to body vendor (JB) 5/29/2015 Melfi,Assembly, IT
Vessel Departure 315 6/27/2015 01:54 AM EDT Salerno, IT

So all this time I thought my vehicle was in route, it looks like it just actually left. I'm thinking now at least another month before I hear anything.

Questions:
1. Do the ships make multiple stops?
2. Are vehicles ever transferred to a different ship, or do they stay on the same ship?
3. Anyone else on the west coast order that has any shipping info on their delivery (route, length of time, etc)?

I've been to the site that you can track vehicle carriers on, but it has not helped me.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was at JB on the build date of 5/28 and moved to KZKT on June 30, with a projected arrival at dealer on July 10. Didn't see that code on the list posted by I am told it means its in the Port of Baltimore awaiting a truck.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was at JB on the build date of 5/28 and moved to KZKT on June 30, with a projected arrival at dealer on July 10. Didn't see that code on the list posted by I am told it means its in the Port of Baltimore awaiting a truck.
I'm excited for you to get yours! We both have the same build date 5/28 & tow package, so was hoping we would be on the same carrier, but I think you ordered way before me (my order 5/5). Think mine was just being held d/t order date & hopefully they did any software updates that it needed while it was waiting!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Geez Eileen..we live a continent away and are awaiting the same thing...What's your color ? I am anvil...Sometimes I think that's too dull, but other times I think its classy.......We will see in ten days.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.