Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeep has never had such a good sales year. In 2013 the brand sold 731,565 vehicles. That is 30,000 more vehicles than the brand sold in 2012.

The increases were spread between US, Asia-Pacific and China. Sales went up 3%, 26%, and 29% respectively.

Broken down by model:
Grand Cherokee - 255,005
Wrangler - 210,715
Compass - 121,626
Patriot - 103,577
Cherokee - 31,330

“Jeep vehicles have now recorded sales increases both globally and in the U.S. market for four consecutive years, with back-to-back global sales records,” said Mike Manley, President and CEO of Jeep. “Customers clearly appreciate the new Jeep vehicle lineup that delivers vastly improved on-road driving dynamics and fuel efficiency, in addition to legendary, benchmark 4x4 capability.”

With the Renegade coming out in the future and Fiat finally completing its purchase of Jeep I expect that 2014 will also be a record breaking year for Jeep.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
The Cherokee will have a very strong 2014 year
It will indeed. I don't think it had many problems going on, so at least now people are aware of it's availability and dealers are fully stocked with them. should be smooth sailing.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
That Cherokee - 31,330 number is literally based on 1 month of sales.
Which to me doesn't seem too bad at all.

The Renegade could see a lot of sales, maybe as many as the Cherokee?
I wish I can say as much or more than the Cherokee, but have nothing to back it. Just my hope for the brand to do better and this being a cheaper smaller crossover.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts