Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Jeep Canada Build and Price : TH final cost simulation...

6K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Greenjp 
#1 ·
I went on Jeep.ca Renegade build and price and simulated the final cost of the Trailhawk trim.

Since Jeep Canada do not have a price preview with Fed + Prov sales taxes like other makes (to avoid scaring people?), I simulated the sales taxes by adding options to the TH...

And I confirmed what the sales told me last week, the TH will flirt with the 38K CA$ as final cost (of course minus any extended warranty etc)

Also, what about the high Interest rates?! It seems completely surreal for such a model... Too expensive indeed for us Canadians...

See less See more
#2 ·
Man it's actually cheaper up there.

COnfigured with slightly more options than I want because of the package chain reactions, but close enough, $35,825 canadian. Translated to US dollars, $28,671.92

US version of what I want with a couple minor options less. $29,220

#7 ·
Yes, it makes it look like your are paying less. But the real reason is in the long run you end up paying less interest. If you pay your mortgage this way (every 2 weeks instead of once a month) you will shave years off a 25 yr mortgage like 5 yrs less and save 10's of thousands of dollars.You can also opt for weekly payments and save even more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.