Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
It certainly makes the Renegade seem like a fun and adventurous vehicle. The slam poetry aspect of it is unexpected but works. I also notice a good mix of more wilderness shots and more urban shots.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What I noticed was how very young the people were. Sigh. . . wish I could have afforded a new car at that age.
I know, right! I'm 44 and my Renny-Lat is my first new vehicle _ever_.

Every other vehicle I've ever bought was the swap-sheet, repo-auctions, and Craig's List. And previously, my most expensive purchase was $10k.

Must be nice to be so-young and have deep, well-packed, pockets, LOL! :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
What I noticed was how very young the people were. Sigh. . . wish I could have afforded a new car at that age.
This is what financing is for. :)

Bought my first new vehicle when I was 20, a super bare bones Scion XD. Yeah I had a car payment and my interest was over 7%, but it is the one thing that helped build credit. Second car was another Scion XD about 3 years later. My interest rate went down to around 4% and so did my payment. Now that I am a full time engineer, I was finally able to get my Jeep. My interest rate is now only 1.99% and I have kick butt credit. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.