Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just wish the gas tank was a little bigger. This will probably be almost as bad as the Juke my wife had for awhile. On the highway we would have to fill up every 200 miles. It had an 11.8 gallon tank

·
Registered
318 Posts
Just wish the gas tank was a little bigger. This will probably be almost as bad as the Juke my wife had for awhile. On the highway we would have to fill up every 200 miles. It had an 11.8 gallon tank
Don´t know how you are driving over there ... my 4x4 Renegade 2.0 Diesel is running wth almost 7.2 l/100km (32.66 mpg) that´s about 600 km (372 miles) with this fuel Tank ... so even the 2.4 gasser should work in this area too ... so 330 miles should be driveable on one gasload ...

·
Registered
120 Posts
I having a difficult time coming to reality with this.

trailer tow group – Includes Class III hitch receiver plus
7- and 4-pin wiring harness (requires 2.4L Tigershark
engine and full-size spare tire; not available with My Sky O O fixed/removable sunroof, 4x4 only)

According to the spec PDF, if I am reading it correctly, you can not have a Trailhawk with MySky and the tow group. If I want the tow group then I can't have the MySky.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I having a difficult time coming to reality with this.

trailer tow group – Includes Class III hitch receiver plus
7- and 4-pin wiring harness (requires 2.4L Tigershark
engine and full-size spare tire; not available with My Sky O O fixed/removable sunroof, 4x4 only)

According to the spec PDF, if I am reading it correctly, you can not have a Trailhawk with MySky and the tow group. If I want the tow group then I can't have the MySky.

My guess is that you have to get the power my sky if you want towing

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think the limitation on the MySky is that you can't have the fixed panel version. Perhaps that means you could have the "Power vent and slide" version. Otherwise, things look good but I'm a little disappointed that the Sandstorm cloth is not available with the Sierra Blue.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The speed limits on the interstate are 75 mph in my area, thus guessing I would get around 26 mpg considering weight and shape of vehicle, thus about 285 miles and still have a little over a gallon left. I'm use to getting over 500 miles out of tank for both my Grand Cherokee and my wife's Beetle. When we had a Juke (11.8 gallon tank), there were times on the interstate that we would fill up at 200 miles and only have a gallon left. Some of these little engines don't get the greatest mileage when traveling at 75 to 80 mph.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
The speed limits on the interstate are 75 mph in my area, thus guessing I would get around 26 mpg considering weight and shape of vehicle, thus about 285 miles and still have a little over a gallon left. I'm use to getting over 500 miles out of tank for both my Grand Cherokee and my wife's Beetle. When we had a Juke (11.8 gallon tank), there were times on the interstate that we would fill up at 200 miles and only have a gallon left. Some of these little engines don't get the greatest mileage when traveling at 75 to 80 mph.
yeah that's the problem with them, they have a low-range sweet spot. But I guess the way jeep see's it, if you need to do anything more, you'll get a cherokee.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.