Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Sacrifice is good. I got a cheap insurance rate, my agent said it was low because its a safe vehicle. Not sure if that's true but I will take it if it keeps my insurance rates down!!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Sacrifice is good. I got a cheap insurance rate, my agent said it was low because its a safe vehicle. Not sure if that's true but I will take it if it keeps my insurance rates down!!!
Compared to my wife's 10 year-old Liberty, my new Renegade's insurance is:
>24% lower on bodily injury
>24% lower on property damage liability
>same on medical and uninsured
>33% higher on collision and other-than collision (and no, we haven't killed anyone in at least a year).

Altogether, the Liberty and the Rene are within $3 a year to each other.

Looks like people are faring better nowadays than sheetmetal. And that seems about right. Cars nowadays fold like origami when you touch a pedestrian. And I can't argue with that.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Looks like people are faring better nowadays than sheetmetal. And that seems about right. Cars nowadays fold like origami when you touch a pedestrian. And I can't argue with that.
There are some pedestrians out there that deserved to get knocked down. If they are stupid enough to take a chance dodging between moving vehicles when it is clearly unsafe to do so, why should my vehicle crumple when it is not my fault? Harsh, maybe, but I do not tolerate fools, nor have sympathy for them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.