Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
I love countdowns. Looks like this reveal should give us the rest of the info that we are missing about the renegade. We should know price and even a loose release date too. Should be plenty to talk about tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Loving this count down, at the time of this post we have just over an hour to go :D this is getting exciting.

·
Registered
831 Posts
hey you guys notice the new rims on the Colorado Red Latitude Renegade they drove out?

That TH bit was a little gimmicky, but they got the rear wheel up in no mans land ;)

·
Registered
831 Posts
I don't hear anything new. =(

Scott
I don't think we're going to hear anything ground breaking, we do need to keep eyes and ears open for differences between the Geneva reveal and the NY reveal. We're probably talking about the smallest of details, like rims.

Although I did notice that the 6MT would be coming to NA, I thought the MT's would be for Global markets only. Although you can only get the 6MT with the base 1.4...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After re-watching:
- Opening video minute 2:29 a quick shot of the Renegade blasting through a stream.
- Trailhawk my-sky roof has a metallic sheen I was not expecting but like.
- Wasn't clear if the power tilt my-sky also removed, but it does
- 6-speed manual is coming to US
- Active Drive low, different pedal map, shift points, and electric assistance for on road performance is disabled.
- 17:23 - a better look at the topographical map seating cloth.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have to watch it when I get home. I had bad technical problems. Cannot wait for Saturday when I'll be at the show!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I really enjoyed watching the reveal. The stunt was impressive and Jeep's numbers/goals are great.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I don't hear anything new. =(

Scott
I was digging on media.chrysler.com site and it seems they released some new information:

Press kit: 2015 Jeep Renegade
http://media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?&id=15574&mid=4

Click on the links on the right, they are pdf downloads, the Feature Availability one is very interesting:

Press Kit Contents
Overview
Design
Engineering
Powertrain
Technology
Safety
Feature Availability
Specifications

1 - 17 of 17 Posts