Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of days ago I received an email with my invitation to join the Jeep Owners Group. I completed the first half of the registration but when it comes to the second half (after clicking the Activation link) the website gives a 402 system not available error.

I've emailed the Group advising of this but the error persists.

Anyone else had this issue ?

cheers,

·
Registered
36 Posts
Same issues here :(

It seems an absolute joke to get registered

Initially I received a card through the post but when I tried to register with that I got the error that my email address was wrong
I contacted Jeep customer care and eventually received an email to say that it was fixed and that I could now register

I registered but then got an error saying that "Your FCA account has not been recognised as a JOG account.
To complete the registration to the website of the Jeep Owners Group click here:"

When I follow that link I get " Hello Andrew You have been recognised as a registered user of an FCA digital service. Your registration will be quicker. Just select the type of membership you want and proceed with the registration"

If i then select Jeep Owner as type of membership I get "Sorry, the system is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Given up Now !!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are both getting exactly the same error. I have raised it with them again via the contact form on the website (it looks like my previous email went to a 'no reply' mailbox).

Hopefully now they'll fix the issue ?

Peter....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well today I received an email from Jeep requesting details of my car etc. What this have to do with a website error I don't know. However, in an effort to sort this I gave them a call. The nice young lady took details of the what I was trying to do, errors etc and said she'd pass this on to the technical team who will call me directly.

From my part I repeated the whole process taking screenshots which I have emailed to Jeep. I have also clicked on the Register link at the top of the owners group page this gives you a different lot of options (including new owner first year free - which is what we want) however this fails too (same narrative error but different error reference). I have emailed screenshots to them of this too.

Oh the fun of it all.

Peter.....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Website still giving the same errors (surprise surprise) and no update from Customer Services.
I've sent them another email but I'm not holding my breath.

Oh and the membership card mentioned in the original invitation email hasn't arrived either.

Peter.....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Website still giving the same errors (surprise surprise) and no update from Customer Services.
I've sent them another email but I'm not holding my breath.

Oh and the membership card mentioned in the original invitation email hasn't arrived either.
Well it looks like they've fixed the problem (sort of). Today I can login to the JOG Website and browse the various sections without completing the second part of the Registration which was my initial problem. I guess 'they' have completed it for me ?

Nothing heard from Jeep CC to advise me of the fix, I just attempted to login to see what was what. Was it worth the wait, probably not...so far the only things of note are the ability to download the electronic version of the European owners manual and being able to check on-line of any recalls etc for my specific car.

Oh & I still haven't received my Membership Card or Welcome pack.

Peter.....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lol - this issue is still occurring in November 2016. I'm trying to contact them but the communication skills appear minimal.
Yep. I tried this week to register, having received a letter inviting me to do so. I followed the instructions and entered my membership number plus the VIN, and received this: "the values entered are not correct" - which they certainly were!

I rang Customer Services who said they would get back to me...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Registered today, although when it asked me to login with my existing FCA account it got all upset because the email I used for that was different to the one I'm using with the dealer. So now I have 2 FCA accounts.... brilliant.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Registered today, although when it asked me to login with my existing FCA account it got all upset because the email I used for that was different to the one I'm using with the dealer. So now I have 2 FCA accounts.... brilliant.
These things are sent to try us :laugh:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yep. I tried this week to register, having received a letter inviting me to do so. I followed the instructions and entered my membership number plus the VIN, and received this: "the values entered are not correct" - which they certainly were!

I rang Customer Services who said they would get back to me...
Well, they did get back to me, and it turned out that you have to enter the membership number without the seven zeroes it starts with....

That got me onto the next page where I'm stuck because the system rejects my address.

Customer Services are going to get back to me...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.