Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Jeep owners group registration issues

10K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  TonyWilliams 
#1 ·
A couple of days ago I received an email with my invitation to join the Jeep Owners Group. I completed the first half of the registration but when it comes to the second half (after clicking the Activation link) the website gives a 402 system not available error.

I've emailed the Group advising of this but the error persists.

Anyone else had this issue ?

cheers,

Discussion starter · #3 ·
We are both getting exactly the same error. I have raised it with them again via the contact form on the website (it looks like my previous email went to a 'no reply' mailbox).

Hopefully now they'll fix the issue ?

Peter....

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Well today I received an email from Jeep requesting details of my car etc. What this have to do with a website error I don't know. However, in an effort to sort this I gave them a call. The nice young lady took details of the what I was trying to do, errors etc and said she'd pass this on to the technical team who will call me directly.

From my part I repeated the whole process taking screenshots which I have emailed to Jeep. I have also clicked on the Register link at the top of the owners group page this gives you a different lot of options (including new owner first year free - which is what we want) however this fails too (same narrative error but different error reference). I have emailed screenshots to them of this too.

Oh the fun of it all.

Peter.....

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Website still giving the same errors (surprise surprise) and no update from Customer Services.
I've sent them another email but I'm not holding my breath.

Oh and the membership card mentioned in the original invitation email hasn't arrived either.

Peter.....

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Website still giving the same errors (surprise surprise) and no update from Customer Services.
I've sent them another email but I'm not holding my breath.

Oh and the membership card mentioned in the original invitation email hasn't arrived either.
Well it looks like they've fixed the problem (sort of). Today I can login to the JOG Website and browse the various sections without completing the second part of the Registration which was my initial problem. I guess 'they' have completed it for me ?

Nothing heard from Jeep CC to advise me of the fix, I just attempted to login to see what was what. Was it worth the wait, probably not...so far the only things of note are the ability to download the electronic version of the European owners manual and being able to check on-line of any recalls etc for my specific car.

Oh & I still haven't received my Membership Card or Welcome pack.

Peter.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.