Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've taken my 2019 Jeep Renegade Uplamder hunting and you don't want to have your selt belt on so you can actually get out quickly and it has been driving me nuts, does anyone know how to disable it with the push start? I've heard wait for the seat belt sign and click it 3 times but it doesn't work

·
Registered
804 Posts
This has been asked a few times. But I haven't seen an answer that works for the 'push start' system either.

From here even.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've taken my 2019 Jeep Renegade Uplamder hunting and you don't want to have your selt belt on so you can actually get out quickly and it has been driving me nuts, does anyone know how to disable it with the
I've taken my 2019 Jeep Renegade Uplamder hunting and you don't want to have your selt belt on so you can actually get out quickly and it has been driving me nuts, does anyone know how to disable it with the push start? I've heard wait for the seat belt sign and click it 3 times but it doesn't work
Can you buckle it then sit with it behind you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try buckling the seatbelt before getting in. Just sit on it.
You could also purchase a seatbelt extender and just snap that in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts