Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to post but this seems as good a place as any :D

There is an app for the Jeep Renegade out on both iOS and Googleplay, has a few videos and info. Going to have a play with it now :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well it is ok for those of you in the US, you have to enter a competition on it so requires registering :(

Renegade 360 is the app title

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually my American brothers and sisters may be able to win a Renegade, so worth entering! Also, for non-US members, the app does eventually play the live reveal video without the need to register.

A bit poorly designed, but it seems a theme with Jeep and the internet!

·
Registered
194 Posts
This is the second app that has snubbed my old phone. I think I am forced to upgrade (but that does not help me now, lol). Alas, only one entry.

·
Registered
194 Posts
A Droid 2 Global. It's only 3 years old (this is young to me, lol) I think the OS is in the 2s and the new apps support 4+.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
A Droid 2 Global. It's only 3 years old (this is young to me, lol) I think the OS is in the 2s and the new apps support 4+.
even 3 year old phone's as considered OLD. Might be time to upgrade the firmware, even the hardware! Some really nice phones out now.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Android has told me for a while now that there are no upgrades available for it, so I have to agree Tony, it is old. I will have to give up my unlimited data because full retail for a new phone is too much. However, the plans out now won't cost me more and I can build in more data than I have consistently used.:D

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Android has told me for a while now that there are no upgrades available for it, so I have to agree Tony, it is old. I will have to give up my unlimited data because full retail for a new phone is too much. However, the plans out now won't cost me more and I can build in more data than I have consistently used.:D
I would never pay full retail, I almost always get my phone on a plan since either way I need a service provider so might as well right?

Have you started looking into what phones you might be interested in?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am an Droid fan, so I've looked quickly at what is out there, but I have to go to a store and see in person. There is a sale on the Droid mini, which looks fine for my use.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I am an Droid fan, so I've looked quickly at what is out there, but I have to go to a store and see in person. There is a sale on the Droid mini, which looks fine for my use.
good choice, i used apple iphones before but recently moved to an android and now realized I was missing out on a lot. iphones are still cool though

·
Registered
465 Posts
you should look into the Nexus 5

best bang for your buck in the Android world by far

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nexus is not available from VW....but they have other Android based choices, so I'll have to peruse. I would be okay with a Droid mini, which seems to be on sale now.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I still enjoy hiding out in the blackberry bush....
I had a blackberry, but that was when I knew little about smartphones, just knew that it was cool! it was a blackberry bold 9000 to be exact, moved my way up to an iPhone and then to a Samsung Note.

Blackberries are cool but really only ideal for those that need a serious business phone, but even then you can likely use an android with appropriate apps to achieve the same type of usage in the end

1 - 20 of 24 Posts