Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep the interior of your Jeep Renegade cool and protected with this Windshield Sunshade and save some money at the same time!

There are a number of companies that make sun shades for a car. The problem is that most of the lower price shades are "One Size, Fits All" and are not very effective since they rarely work well and due to the design of the Jeep Renegade windshield. Custom shades that are designed to fit specifically fit the Jeep Renegade are significantly more expensive.

This shade is an excellent value since it is designed specifically for the Renegade, but costs what other "One Size, Fits All" generic shades sell for.

To view the full details on this Blackout Sun Shade for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep Renegade Sun Shade/ Reflector - Front Windshield - Blackout

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also long been looking for a curtain and finally found one at https://snapshades.com.au/car-sun-protection-for-infants/. But after we tried to find out what it was and needed, this company came to our aid. Since they do not give almost no glare and everything can be seen perfectly compared to others, they have the simplest mounting "hooks. And I'm glad. And one day I was on the street looking at a car, which had these curtains I needed and they had the same firm! I think chic, but since all the previous curtains got me on the purchase price tag is not satisfied, I did not say I saw a store with similar products.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts