Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Jeep Renegade Blow Off Adapter Plate by SILA Concepts now in stock!

6K views 11 replies 2 participants last post by  MADNESS Autoworks 
#1 ·
Give your turbocharged Jeep Renegade that "Woosh" blow off sound with this simple to install and very affordable Blow Off Adaptor Plate from SILA Concepts.

Designed specifically for the Jeep Renegade 1.4L Turbo Engine. This Blow Off style adaptor plate is designed for installation in combination with the OEM solenoid valve which will generate the "whoosh" or dumping noise.For more information / additional images click the link below:

https://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=11010

See less See more
#2 ·
#3 ·
IN STOCK and ready to bring your 1.4L Jeep Renegade to the next LEVEL!!

Here is a review from one of our Renegade owners regarding the Blow off Adapter Plate and GFB+ Diverter Valve:

Super awesome package deal! The DV+ is a great upgrade for the turbo system and the blow off valve sounds great!
Read more about it here:
https://madnessautoworks.com/2015-Je...ackage-pid7782

#4 ·
Get some added performance from your turbocharged Jeep Renegade and add that blow off sound.

The DV+ addresses the factory valve problems with a very simple and elegant solution. Keeping the factory solenoid retains all the benefits of the stock system, and replacing the valve parts with indestructible metal components ensures strength and reliability no matter how much boost you run.

Get the package and save!

To view this Diverter Valve and Blow Off Adapter Plate package for your 1.4L turbocharged Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep - Jeep Renegade 1.4L Diverter Valve + Blow off Adapter Plate Package - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

#5 ·
#6 ·
#8 ·
Apologies for my lack of knowledge as usual.

Is the "wooshing" noise the equivalent of an LGV appling it's exhaust brakes?

Truly yours confused o_Oo_O
Hello Puddlespasher,

The blow off valve helps regulate boost pressure after the throttle body closes to prevent excess pressure traveling back into the intake and slowing the turbo.

The factory Diverter Valve recycles theses gasses through the intake system. When this blow off adapter plate is installed a portion of the excess pressure is released from the system (sometimes called an atmospheric dump)

The sound could be similar to the Air Brakes on Large Trucks.

I attempted to get a sound clip on the SILA Blow Off plate installed on our Renegade here at the shop, However I seem to be unable to get the video from my phone to my computer.

So I'll have to resort to this clip from our Youtube channel of a FIAT 124 (same 1.4L turbo)

#9 ·
The first 4 seconds of the video are phenomenal sounds. I never knew an exhaust could be like that :ROFLMAO:

Sorry for my attempt at humour :p

The exhaust truly sounds different and has a right good, meaty roar to it and yet it still sounds so smooth unlike the noises from all the young boy racers with their souped up cars.

A truly wonderful addition you have and thankyou for taking the time to explain it so eloquently. Now I know what it does. :D:D:D

#10 ·
Jeep Renegade Blow Off Adaptor Plate by SILA Concepts

Designed specifically for the Jeep Renegade 1.4L Turbo Engine. This Blow Off style adaptor plate is designed for installation in combination with the OEM solenoid valve which will generate the "whoosh" or dumping noise.

To view the full details on the SILA Concepts Blow Off Adaptor Plate for your Turbocharged Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep Renegade Blow Off Adaptor Plate by SILA Concepts - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

#11 ·
New color and updated design!

Give your turbocharged Jeep Renegade that "Woosh" blow off sound with this simple to install and very affordable Blow Off Adaptor Plate from SILA Concepts.

To view more information on this Blue Anodized Blow Off Adaptor Plate for your 1.4L Turbocharged Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep Renegade Blow Off Adapter Plate - SILA Concepts - Blue - 1.4L Multi Air Turbo

#12 ·
Jeep Renegade Blow Off Adaptor Plate - SILA Concepts - Red - 1.4L Multi Air Turbo

This easy to install Blow Off Adaptor Plate is a direct fit for your 1.4L Jeep Renegade and works with your factory diverter valve to generate that "whoosh" turbo dumping sound.

If you would like to see the full details on this Red Anodized Blow Off Adaptor Plate for your 1.4L Multi Air Turbo Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep Renegade Blow Off Adaptor Plate by SILA Concepts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.