Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Which Color Are You Planning To Order?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Which Color & Model Are You Planning To Order?

Add your color to the poll above and let us know which model and color you plan on ordering in the comments section below. Also included are pictures of every color :)

Jeep Renegade Models & Colors:
  • Alpine White - (Sport, Latitude, Trailhawk, Limited)
  • Black - (Sport, Latitude, Trailhawk, Limited)
  • Colorado Red - (Sport, Latitude, Trailhawk, Limited)
  • Commando - (Sport, Latitude, Trailhawk, Limited)
  • Glacier Metallic - (Sport, Latitude, Trailhawk, Limited)
  • Mojave Sand - (Sport, Latitude, Trailhawk, Limited)
  • Omaha Orange - (Sport, Latitude, Trailhawk)
  • Sierra Blue - (Sport, Latitude, Trailhawk)
  • Solar Yellow - (Sport, Latitude, Trailhawk)
  • Anvil - (Trailhawk)

Jeep Renegade Colors with Pictures:
  • Alpine White
  • Black
  • Colorado Red
  • Commando
  • Glacier Metallic
  • Mojave Sand
  • Omaha Orange
  • Sierra Blue
  • Solar Yellow
  • Anvil

·
Registered
402 Posts
I haven't picked my color yet. I think I'll have to see some of the colors in person before I can be 100%. I'm holding out for the Trailhawk.

Colors I'm considering

1.) Solar Yellow
2.) Anvil
3.) Omaha Orange
4.) Mojave Sand
5.) Commando Green
6.) White

Scott

·
Registered
14 Posts
I plan to order a Limited, which, for some reason, means limited color choices. My first choice would be Anvil (assuming I liked it in person) except it's not possible for the Limited. Judging by photos and available colors, probably either black or white. Although something more colorful might strike me in person.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My first choice would be Anvil but as I'm interested in the Limited edition that won't be available. Second choice is white but I am curious to see the Sand as I'm thinking it will hide dirt and road grime well.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Keep coming back to Alpine White. And I love the hideous black steel wheels on the basic version. I'll make those my winter rubber just to punish them just for
being so... freakin ...hideous. I wanna go trail riding just to scrape them hard...on granite. And then beat them with a hammer.

But I do like the white. :) BTW it is the hardest of all the paints.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Latitute because I want a manual with heated seats. Anvil would be my top pick too and I think it's ridiculous it's not offered on all trims. So, I might go for Alpine White instead. Or possibly Sierra Blue if I could get it with black mirrors like in the pic above. I think Sierra Blue + blue mirrors is just too much blue. Does anyone know if you can get the black mirrors in a Latitude? Website shows them blue so I'm guessing not...

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Wow! A lot of people love the Alpine White! I feel like white is the second hardest color to keep looking nice next to black. You people who love the black and white colors must love washing your cars!

My favorite is silver, but I would definitely go with Mojave sand also. I don't think I'd ever have to wash the Mojave sand! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow! A lot of people love the Alpine White! I feel like white is the second hardest color to keep looking nice next to black. You people who love the black and white colors must love washing your cars!

My favorite is silver, but I would definitely go with Mojave sand also. I don't think I'd ever have to wash the Mojave sand! :D
I've owned and black vehicle and will never do that again! Hands down it looks the best when freshly detailed but impossible to keep it looking good.

Since then I've had a couple of white vehicles and in my opinion they actually hide the dirt, dents and scratches better than most colors.

Champagne and silver are probably the best at hiding the dirt but they aren't much to look at in my books.

I'm very curious to see the sand as well. If it looks as good as it does in the pic I might change my vote from white as I agree with you. May never have to wash it :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I wish there were more metallic colors offered. Although it's mega popular, it seems like Silver is the one for me. Sure the Mojave sand might hide dirt,, but I think it looks dirty constantly. At first I was looking at the black or carbon but it just hides the renegade's beautiful lumps

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm surprised so many are going with white. It just seems so hard to keep clean. And no one for Anvil? I like that color.
I like the Anvil too but I think most color choosers do not want to wait for or want the Trailhawk. If Anvil was available on the Limited then my top 2 colors would be Anvil & Mojave Sand.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I like the Omaha Orange. I believe it's the same as the Crush that was available on wranglers a few years back. I normally buy red and I do like all the pictures of the red Renny's.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.