Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/IMG]Are you thinking about the possibility of wrapping your new Renegade and wonder what it may look like?

You may have seen some pictures of the Jeep Renegade we showed at SEMA last week. Now that SEMA is over we have a 5 day break we have torn apart the Renegade and are working in giving it a completely different look.

While we love the Blue we wanted to give it a more rugged look and at the same time do something a bit more unique.

New wheels, different finish on the bars, new lighting and a new finish. We decided to strip the entire vehicle, repaint some of the trim and properly wrap it. Below you will find some pics of the progress and we will update the thread over the next couple of days with more.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you're not wrapping the door jams? looks good all the same!
We are not doing the jams. We stripped the car to really get it done right, but we decided to not do the jams due to all the curves in the interior metal stamping. If we do the jams no matter what we do here the wrap will not look clean. There will be no way to avoid, cuts, creases and most importantly lifting in the near future.

That is another reason we stayed with the Blue family. The cuts are very clean and the way we are doing the wrap the contrast actually looks pretty good.

Reactions: Lessa

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Total cost for the wrap? Also, where will your booth be located at LAAS? I'm attending as press/industry on Wed.
Hi fmunk,

Our booth is located right in the front entrance of Kentia Hall. :)

:ReneBlueWave:

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here are a couple more pictures of the wrap and some new accessories.

Stop by the Los Angeles Auto Show, visit our MADNESS Autoworks Booth and take a closer look at our Custom Jeep Renegade featuring a number of our new accessories!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Id love to see some trailhawk mods. Those bars look fantastic! Any chance of rock slides??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
234 Posts
Here are a couple more pictures of the wrap and some new accessories.

Stop by the Los Angeles Auto Show, visit our MADNESS Autoworks Booth and take a closer look at our Custom Jeep Renegade featuring a number of our new accessories!
How did you wire those light bars? Where did you make the entry point?

The only way I've seen it done is drilling holes. Figure out a safer more waterproof way?

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Id love to see some trailhawk mods. Those bars look fantastic! Any chance of rock slides??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Thank you. Glad you like!

We will be showing off some new products in the days and weeks ahead now that we an official vendor/ sponsor here.

Reactions: Bunk
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.