Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Like all Jeeps the Renegade should be packed with plenty of little easter eggs throughout the vehicle. Here's the first one I came across, its a topographical map embossed in the change tray of Moab, the Mecca of Jeep...

Keep your eyes peeled for more!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm trying to find the picture that I saw of the window trim. It pictures a jeep going over a hill.

Scott

·
Registered
465 Posts
the cherokee had quite a few easter eggs.

the renegade should be the same

taht is a pretty nice touch added in the dash.

·
Registered
134 Posts
This one is not in the interior...but you can see the classic Jeep grille and headlights outline in the taillight:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Like all Jeeps the Renegade should be packed with plenty of little easter eggs throughout the vehicle. Here's the first one I came across, its a topographical map embossed in the change tray of Moab, the Mecca of Jeep...

Keep your eyes peeled for more!
Thnaks for this!

I just love how jeep always includes these small details that no other manufacturer no longer bothers with. Looking forward to seeing more eggs. I wonder if they will a similar out line or silohette of the renegade like on the cherokee.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Found another one hiding on the Trailhawk rims. Little red silhouette of the Willys.

Love it, theres probabaly a bunch you'll never even notice until you get some seat time with Renegade...

·
Registered
2 Posts
This one is not in the interior...but you can see the classic Jeep grille and headlights outline in the taillight:

The taillight itself has a pattern that comes from reinforcement marks of the old military fuel can that sat at the back of the old wrangler. I think that qualifies as an Easter egg too right?:nerd:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I read somewhere that because the Renegade is a global focus vehicle they hid many more easter eggs in Renegade than they usually do...

2. The Xs All Over It Are Derived From Army Jerry Cans

It wasn’t enough to model the Renegade after the Wrangler, it also took inspiration from the jerry cans often carried by old Willys while on patrol. The Xs that were stamped into those jerry cans are seen in the taillights, but they’re also hiding in the headlights, on the roof, and in a number of other places that Jeep won’t reveal.

3. There Are a Lot of Easter Eggs

Which brings us to our third point: Jeep’s design team hid Easter eggs all over the Renegade. If you read our debut story, you’ll know about the topographic map of Moab hiding in the stowage bin beneath the center stack, but the exterior design team tells us there are a number of other hidden gems throughout the vehicle. We were able to spot silhouettes of Willys Jeeps printed on the wheels and the grille-and-headlights emblem stamped on the inside of the tailgate and in the taillights, but Jeep won’t reveal the rest. “Part of the fun of owning the vehicle is discovering them,” we’re told. This is becoming a trend in new Fiat Chrysler vehicles—the new 200 has the skyline of Detroit hidden in its interior, and the Viper’s cabin features circuit maps of Laguna Seca and other historic tracks—and we’re told it will continue.
and here is another one, just between the rear view mirror and the windscreen

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Crazy, never ending amount of easter eggs, once more of the public gets to see these in person inside and out there's a good chance more might get discovered.

·
Registered
194 Posts
There is something in the headlight (this is from the Fast Facts post)...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts