Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

We wanted to share some detail images of some of the upcoming products we have for the Renegade that are currently installed on our Renegade on display at the Los Angeles Auto Show.

This thread will be dedicated to images / video of the Front Bumper Bar we will have available shortly.

More images and videos will be coming shorty!

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The bar is solid, but the issue is the vehicle itself and whether or not it is designed in a way in which you could pull it with a winch and pull it from the mounting points. That is what we are looking at now as well.

When is it for sale? And price range?

The goal is to start sales in the next 30 days. We are still working on pricing. What we can tell you is that this will not be the least expensive bar in the market. Due to the design of the item, production in US, volume and materials used this will be priced in the upper range of what is available.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks awesome!

I've never been into customizing my ride but now that I have a Jeep I want to start adding on to it. I have a question regarding the extra LEDs or lights in general. Can the roof LEDs and the LEDs on the front bumper be on while driving on highways or any other public road? Or are there state and local laws that prohibit the use of such lights? I'd hate to invest in extra lights if I can't use them on my daily commute.

Looking forward to the other "coming soon" products on your site.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The bar is solid, but the issue is the vehicle itself and whether or not it is designed in a way in which you could pull it with a winch and pull it from the mounting points. That is what we are looking at now as well.

When is it for sale? And price range?

The goal is to start sales in the next 30 days. We are still working on pricing. What we can tell you is that this will not be the least expensive bar in the market. Due to the design of the item, production in US, volume and materials used this will be priced in the upper range of what is available.
Any update on this? I have been holding out but with the availability of a few others (along with winch capability) holding out is quickly diminishing.

I would think almost 5 months after release u would be pretty close to at least pricing!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Would need specs on this item. Many of these bars are for show only. Many will crumple with any contact.
I have no more info than anyone else, but judging by the mounting points and overall style of the bars I would think more for looks than actual offroading.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Daystar is the other one I am looking at. Looks very functional. I'd like madness to update us though... They are way behind what they posted.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Daystar is the other one I am looking at. Looks very functional. I'd like madness to update us though... They are way behind what they posted.
I ordered the g force lift kit on Wednesday, and while I had them on the phone, I inquired about this bumper guard. They told me that they were still a ways out. Like, we are looking at mid to late summer before it will be available.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good news!

We are planning to schedule a production run before the month ends! Once we have a firm ETA and price we will make an announcement.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts