Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the announced colors of the BU Renegades interior:

Trespass Black: Black monotone with contrasting Moroccan Sun Finishes

Sand Surfing: Black and Warm Sand two tone combination, Satin Chrome accents and embossed cloth fabric

Free Falling: Bark Brown and Ski Gray two tone combination with Orange accents

Trailhawk: Black monotone with Ruby Red accents

·
Registered
953 Posts
I could see myself going with the red accents. Makes the car look like a bit more fun. Can you get the red interior accents with a black exterior or does the exterior have to be red too?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
All of these color accents look great, but Red is definitely what I would go with, love how it looks.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
I don't remember if they mentioned it on the features list, but I hope you can upgrade the TH interior to leather. Leather is much easier to clean than cloth, especially when it's that faux suede looking stuff. I definitely like the black with red accents though!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I don't remember if they mentioned it on the features list, but I hope you can upgrade the TH interior to leather. Leather is much easier to clean than cloth, especially when it's that faux suede looking stuff. I definitely like the black with red accents though!
Yes, you can upgrade the TH to leather. I think the red interior will also look great with the orange exterior color. Hopefully that combo is possible.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Red with orange might be a bit too much, will have to see how it looks though, with enough black, maybe it will come together nicely.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I think that with a lot of black in the interior it makes the interior look cheap. It looks like a lot of that cheap black plastic that gets over-used in interiors. I think that the Free Falling package looks best to me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love the Free falling interior. I wish they would make it available for the TH version. I can't imagine having a black leather interior in the summer. The cherokee at least allows you to pick a dark brown interior on the TH model.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I think a sunshade and tinted windows should help with the black interior. The Free Falling looks awesome, I am just concerned the seats won't stay clean and you can't put seat covers on them. I'm a dog owner:)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I think a sunshade and tinted windows should help with the black interior. The Free Falling looks awesome, I am just concerned the seats won't stay clean and you can't put seat covers on them. I'm a dog owner:)
They help a lot, especially the sunshade, people even lightly tint their windshield too.

Remote starting your vehicle helps too as to cool the hot interior down.

·
Registered
37 Posts
For me I prefer the ones with the silvery accents. One thing though... if we want heated seats, are we required to get leather too? I kind of hate leather, like a lot, but I want a butt warmer... seems like all the car makers want you to pay extra and force you to get leather.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For me I prefer the ones with the silvery accents. One thing though... if we want heated seats, are we required to get leather too? I kind of hate leather, like a lot, but I want a butt warmer... seems like all the car makers want you to pay extra and force you to get leather.
I'm not sure to be honest, but im interested in what the differences in kit will be like between Europe and NA

·
Registered
953 Posts
I love the Free falling interior. I wish they would make it available for the TH version. I can't imagine having a black leather interior in the summer. The cherokee at least allows you to pick a dark brown interior on the TH model.
Living in Canada its not the worst having a black leather interior. We only have super hot weather for so long in Canada so its not a huge deal. Is that a lot of the reason why people get beige leather in their cars instead of darker leather?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
my way of solving that issue with extreme weather and leather seats is to remote start my vehicle which really helps a lot from my experience

1 - 14 of 14 Posts