Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeep had yet another month of success with its Renegade sub-compact crossover topping the charts for sales. It sold 7,345 units last month, a tally that pushed it past the Subaru XV Crosstrek which had been leading in overall sales for most of the year.

The Renegade sits in 4th place when it comes to overall sales for the year. The Subaru Crosstrek remains in first.

I've attached the chart that shows the full stats for the month in the sub-compact crossover segment.

http://www.tflcar.com/2015/12/jeep-...e-cute-utes-leads-subcompact-crossover-sales/

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for posting the link. Increased sales should be good news. I'd think more aftermarket suppliers will be willing to offer a variety of products and also possibly lower the cost of aftermarket prices somewhat.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That is great news. However, I received $1500 worth of incentives from FCA when I purchased mine in late September. Currently, the only offers on XV Crosstrek is 1.49% financing or 0% on hybrid models. So while it's definitely great to hear Jeep selling the most sub compact SUVs, I wonder if Subaru isn't still making more money. I live in southern New Hampshire and I feel like the Crosstrek has become the official vehicle of New England -- they're everywhere.

Honestly, had it not had a wimpy 2.0 with a 5spd manual, I probably would've went that route. The lower roof height is more advantageous for me than a higher roof as I often use my roof rack and stand only 5'6" tall. I even would have looked over its yestertech interior and unrefined NVH levels if it was equipped with the 2.0T/6spd in WRX, perhaps even the 2.5NA/6spd in Forester. But alas, it didn't, and perhaps it's all for the best as I absolutely love my Renegade.

·
Registered
715 Posts
??
This is what turned me off to the Subi. I wanted a 5speed/6speed with the leather, but just too bland and not a jeep after all ? I WANT a STI but the whole $ thing and don't want a turbo. And it's not a jeep.

Reactions: gscj5
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.