Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give your Jeep a more aggressive appearance and commanding look with Rough Country’s 2in Leveling Kit for Renegade. This easy upgrade offers a total transformation in the look of your vehicle to set yours apart from the pack.

When it comes to leveling your Jeep, a small lift can make a huge difference! By leveling the vehicle from front to rear, you get an instant, aggressive look that’s sure to turn heads wherever you go.

For more information on this 2" Leveling Kit by Rough Country for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep Renegade Leveling Kit - 2" - Rough Country - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
6 Posts
Give your Jeep a more aggressive appearance and commanding look with Rough Country’s 2in Leveling Kit for Renegade. This easy upgrade offers a total transformation in the look of your vehicle to set yours apart from the pack.

When it comes to leveling your Jeep, a small lift can make a huge difference! By leveling the vehicle from front to rear, you get an instant, aggressive look that’s sure to turn heads wherever you go.

For more information on this 2" Leveling Kit by Rough Country for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep Renegade Leveling Kit - 2" - Rough Country - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories
Does the ebiach springs work with this lift?

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello D3r3kit,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Yes the ebiach springs will work provided you have the correct springs for your trim level Renegade. The springs are different for the 2WD and 4WD.

If you have a TrailHawk they do come with upgraded springs from the factory and we have found that the lift springs aren't as advantageous as they only offer around 1/2" of lift over the factory TrailHawk springs.

If there is anything else we can do to help please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at TX (512)982-9393 or CA (562)981-6800

Thank you again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a sport with the rough country lift and couldn’t find anyone or any information on whether they would work with the springs or if I need something else to make it work. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2017 keep Renegade Trailhawk
1 Posts
2” rough country lift on a 2016 North edition 18” rims with Firestone Blizzak tires
View attachment 2396350040 View attachment 2396350041
View attachment 2396350042

Just finishing my wife’s 2017 Trailhawk. Installed 2in lift kit and 1in Lifting springs. At this moment I have 1.5 in wheel spacers and 245/65/17 Falken wildpeak A/T3W tires. The front tires rub the inner fender wells at about halfway. I ordered a couple one inch spacers that arrived today and plan on changing just the front to see if the rub will go away. Got a feeling I will have to modify the seems.

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about using the Bilstien b6 5100 strut with this setup?
Hello D3r3kit,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This Rough Country Lift Kit is designed to work with the renegade factory struts, and any aftermarket struts for the Renegade should work just fine.

However we haven't personally installed the two products together to say with 100% certainty they will, but cannot see any reason as to why they would not work.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I’m debating installing the Rough Country 2” lift on my 2016 Renegade TrailHawk however my concern is getting a wheel alignment after. Is there any issues with the camber? Or does the lift maintain the camber? Do I need to install the special bolts for the struts so it can be adjusted?
Thanks Mark

·
Registered
51 Posts
I’m debating installing the Rough Country 2” lift on my 2016 Renegade TrailHawk however my concern is getting a wheel alignment after. Is there any issues with the camber? Or does the lift maintain the camber? Do I need to install the special bolts for the struts so it can be adjusted?
Thanks Mark
First, I DO NOT recommend the RC 2" lift as many people have a terrible rattle associated with the sway bar end links.
Second, Yes you will need to get Camber bolts for a good alignment as the camber will not align complete eventually wearing out your tires faster.
I have the RC lift and if i could do it over again I would have purchased the AVID 2.5" kit as I have not heard any major complaints with it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
First, I DO NOT recommend the RC 2" lift as many people have a terrible rattle associated with the sway bar end links.
Second, Yes you will need to get Camber bolts for a good alignment as the camber will not align complete eventually wearing out your tires faster.
I have the RC lift and if i could do it over again I would have purchased the AVID 2.5" kit as I have not heard any major complaints with it.
Aside from the sway bar links have you had ay issues with the RC? Have you installed camber bolts? If so which one did you get?
Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Aside from the sway bar links have you had ay issues with the RC? Have you installed camber bolts? If so which one did you get?
Thanks
i have a set of camber bolts but have not installed them or fixed the sway bar issue. Work has kept me busy.
I bought moog camber bolts though part KB90473

·
Registered
77 Posts
i have a set of camber bolts but have not installed them or fixed the sway bar issue. Work has kept me busy.
I bought moog camber bolts though part KB90473
The camber bolts are the same part # for the front and the rear struts?

·
Registered
51 Posts
The camber bolts are the same part # for the front and the rear struts?
I swear you cursed me I cannot find the wretched rear bolts anywhere I have searched High and low but no i do not believe they were the same part number and as soon as i find the box I will update you with the correct part numbers. So sorry about this

1 - 19 of 19 Posts